TRINU can assist the healthcare provider organization with analysis, continuing education and staff development, pharmaceutical care model design and implementation, clinical services augmentation, intervention documentation, drug therapy cost containment programs and more. When TRINU is called to assist, careful attention will be paid to an organizations throughput and programs it offers. TRINU will assess the available resources and will provide cost justified solutions that will enable an enterprise to realize efficiencies that most likely have been overlooked.
Whether a clinical coordinator or equivalent who is in need of aides to further develop staff, or in a setting where there is no coordinator, TRINU can augment the services provided by the pharmacy and health system. The level of services which can be provided will be customized to the individual customer requirements. These services range from analysis and recommendation to implementation management.
- Continuing Professional Development and Education Program Design
- Implementation, and Evaluation for Health Professionals.
- Expert driven program concept, needs analysis/assessment
- Co-sponsorship of educational programs (live, web-based, homestudy)
- Innovative and complete education program creation and management
- Accredited Education programs – Local, Regional, or National